What you will be doing
- You will join Crosscard at an exciting time when we are redesigning and shaping the future of our software. You will have the unique opportunity to contribute to all phases of the software development process, from requirements analysis to delivery.
- We expect you to write high-quality, scalable and maintainable code for our cloud-based systems.
- Respectful collaboration is key. You will work within a small engineering team, and you will be able to participate in many of the team’s decisions to continually improve software and work processes.
- There will be plenty of opportunities to learn. You will be working on a variety of topics in changing project teams.
Who you are
Here are the must-haves:
- Experience programming in C++11/14/17
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments
- Ability to work in an international environment with cultural differences
- Autonomy in your work
- Proactivity when it comes to solving problems or improving our software and our work processes
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing environment
- Good command of the English language
The following skills would be a plus but are not strictly necessary:
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers
- Familiarity with SQL
What you can expect
- A workplace with real impact and growth possibilities where we will set big goals together – and exceed them
- A competitive compensation and benefits package in a compelling and rewarding work environment
- Talented, committed and supportive teams, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience to our customers
- Working in the heart of Munich, which we believe to be one of the world’s greatest cities