C++ Engineer (m/f/d) – Munich
- You will join Crosscard at an exciting time when we are redesigning and shaping the future of our software. You will have the unique opportunity to contribute to all phases of the software development process, from requirements analysis to delivery.
- We expect you to write high-quality, scalable and maintainable code for our cloud-based systems.
- Respectful collaboration is key. You will work within a small engineering team, and you will be able to participate in many of the team’s decisions to continually improve software and work processes.
- There will be plenty of opportunities to learn. You will be working on a variety of topics in changing project teams.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years in professional software development
- Great code analysis, debugging, and refactoring skills
- Solid knowledge of C++11/14
- Knowing some C#, Go, Java, or Kotlin is a big plus
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Applied TDD skills
- Understanding of distributed computing principles
- Comfortable with Unix environments, scripting, and command line tools
- Good command of the English language
The ideal candidate is flexible and open to use various technologies and be ready to learn and switch to new programming languages and libraries. He or she should have an idea about multi-tiered applications, API design, and microservice architecture and be ready to apply it to transform existing code.
Please send your application including your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.