Reporting to the Team leader of operational Compliance you will be part of a Compliance team of experienced Compliance professionals based on Munich.
Your main responsibilities
- You will be a key member and contributor of the compliance team whose mission is the fulfill Crosscard’s Anti-Money Laundering and regulatory compliance obligations
- Your primary responsibility will be to on-board corporate clients by assessing risk levels and reviewing key documentation dependent on the level of risk
- You will work with other compliance analysts to ensure compliance with corporate KYC controls
- You will have the opportunity to work on with law enforcement requests and assist them in investigations and general enquiries
- You will review corporate and individual clients and make risk based decisions to onboard them
- You will help perform Customer due diligence, enhanced due diligence, and transaction monitoring. You will have influence to ensure that they are carried out effectively and efficiently
- You will be consulted to implement continuous improvement processes for KYC and Due diligence processes
- You will get a chance to learn how to identify ad learn how to prepare suspicious activity reports for filing with the local financial intelligence unit
- You will have the opportunity to learn about all key areas of our business as you will communicate and cooperate with cross functional departments to ensure effective handling of compliance issues.
- You will learn about all key operational compliance control through close collaboration with colleagues, peers and business partners
- You will help coordinate and support Sales to collect KYC documents to ensure a smooth on boarding experience for our customers.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a compliance, fraud/AML and risk-related operational role preferable in KYB of business customers.
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data with experience in data analysis
- A focused, proactive self-starter, reliable team player
- Fluent in English and German.